1) National Anthem – Composed by AR Rehman
This version of India’s National Anthem is created in two parts (instrumental & vocal) by some of the biggest legends of the music world. The soulfulness of the video will make your Independence Day really special!
2) National Anthem – Sung by Hijras (by Yatharth Pictures)
This version of India’s National Anthem makes you realize that they have rights too, they are not any less than us and it is their right to be doing whatever they can – be it being a nurse, or a flight attendant, or a police personnel. Lets hope we give them their due soon!
3) National Anthem – Sung by 31 Artists
This version (created by Times of India) is basically the entire song which was originally written by Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore. This song actually is beautiful since the best voices of India have put their best into it.
4) National Anthem – Silent Version
You might have seen this version of our National Anthem being played in movie theaters many times. You have to agree that these kids make the song really beautiful seeing the amount of passion in their eyes for their nation.
Here’s wishing each and every one of you a VERY HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
Let’s pledge to provide the same independence that we enjoy to every Indian irrespective of their caste, creed, gender and social status – let us truly be free.
Latest posts by Team GyanLab.com (see all)
- 10 Music Academies in Indiranagar - March 2, 2016
- 10 Yoga Classes in Koramangala for a healthy body and mind - March 1, 2016
- 10 Dance Academies in Koramangala - February 29, 2016