You know when your little ones start walking and then soon running around the house, you are always worried they might hit some of the furniture. Then they start playing in a near-by park, if there is one. If not, they are restricted in movement which is really not good for their growth.
At such a time, a play area offers a crazy yet safe place for them to run around, jump around as much as they want. Bangalore has its share of play areas for kids while parents can sit an relax. Having visited Play Areas ourselves, we know that kids just love it. If you have taken your kids to one, you know what we are talking about. If you have not, what are you waiting for?
So, here are 3 Best Play Areas of Bangalore as per a recent survey that we had done (of course, in alphabetical order):
Kydz Adda – Banashankari
Location: 2nd Floor, 980, 13th Cross, Banashankari, 2nd Stage, Bangalore
Phone: 080 2671 5959
Age Group: Babies to 10 Years
Days Open: All days | 10:00 AM – 8:30 PM
- Integrated play gym with slides, ball pits, trampoline, exciting navigation in a multi-level play area, separate toddler play area, cars, kids library, cafe, regular activities like art & craft, ZUMBA etc and one-day workshops.
- We also conduct birthday parties and get-togethers. We have party packages that provide various options from which a package can be chosen or we customize packages based on the requirement. The options include themed birthday parties, magic shows, tattoo, face painting, disco, story-telling, chaat counter, pop-corn counter etc.
Facilities for Waiting Parents: Cafe to sit and relax with some delicious snacks, free wi-fi etc
Special Attraction: Huge integrated play gym which excites one and all with friendly staff to watch the kids while the parents can relax or work with the free wi-fi access.
CCTV: CCTV cameras installed at multiple locations around the play area and party halls.
Eatery: Cafe menu includes a wide variety of snacks while the banquet menu options are unlimited with North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, Italian, Chats, Dosa counters etc.
Type of parking: Off-street parking available.
USP and add-on information: Our USP is the play gym which is enjoyed by each an every child that comes to our center.
Snakes and Ladders – Marathalli-KR Puram ORR & Bannerghatta Road
Location 1: 3rd Floor, Soul Space Arena Mall, Doddenakkundi, Marathalli – KR Puram Outer Ring Road, Diagonally Opposite EMC2, Bangalore
Location 2: 3rd Floor, Windsor F4, Above Reliance Digital, Hulimavu Gate, Bannerghatta Road, Near Royal Meenakshi Mall, Bangalore
Phone: 080 65705105
Age Group: 0 to 12 years
Days Open: Mon – Fri | 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM; Sat – Sun | 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Activities: Soft play, pretend & play, parties and celebrations
Facilities for Waiting Parents: Magazines, puzzles, games for parents, free wifi
Special Attraction: Free entry for parents accompanying kids
Eatery: Drinks available at certain centers
Type of parking: Basement parking
USP and add-on information: Inexpensive & value for money
The Bumble Bee Studio – Malleshwaram
Location: #139, 4th Floor, Century Quadra, 8th Main Road, Above Nilgiris, Malleshwaram, Bangalore
Phone: 080 41210606
Age Group: 6 months – 7 years
Days Open: Tue – Sat | 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM; Sun | 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Playspace for kids, we have toddlers programmes and after school programmes.
- We conduct themed birthday parities
Facilities for waiting parents: Cafeteria and Wi-Fi
Special Attraction: Water play
Type of parking: Basement parking
- We had also asked all the play areas to mention the fees they charge for the various services. However, barring one location, others did not mention fees. But, we did our own research and found that the fees of the play areas are more or less similar with very slight differences.
- Area-wise, all of them are spacious and safe for your kids. So, you can relax in that department.
- Our Parent Survey also mentioned three more centers to be good: Funky Monkey – MG Road, Hide n Peek – Jayamahal Extention, Gambolla – St. Mark’s Road. We had also emailed them to request their details but had not received a reply by the time the article went to printing.
- Featured Image Credits: cascadiakids website
Latest posts by Team GyanLab.com (see all)
- 10 Music Academies in Indiranagar - March 2, 2016
- 10 Yoga Classes in Koramangala for a healthy body and mind - March 1, 2016
- 10 Dance Academies in Koramangala - February 29, 2016